.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Flog of the Prokonsul

Internet fluency, digital governance and Wikipedia propaganda. You have been warned.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Project update

To people interesting in how the Wikipedia project is going along, some good news:
1) I got a word back from CIDDE, they are interested in hearing more. Hopefully I will meet with them f2f this month.
2) I am also working on Wikipedia front, trying to organize and expand tools available there. See Wikipedia resources for researchers for category listing various useful articles. Eventually, I hope to create a nice looking academic portal on Wiki. Any help with that would be as appreciated as real life / Pitt related efforts, so if you want to help with my project online, do let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home