.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Flog of the Prokonsul

Internet fluency, digital governance and Wikipedia propaganda. You have been warned.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Voice: P-blogs revisited

Having a second blog is kind of difficult when I have material that can be useful on both. From now on, whenever I blog something of possible interest to our course on my Voice of the Prokonsul blog, I will post a Voice: notice here, so you don't have to check both of my blogs for updates.

For now, I invite you to check out my post on P-blogs revisited. After this topic resurfaced during two of our recent class discussions, I finally decided to do some research on one of my favourite aspects of the direct democracy.

1 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maintaining more than one blog is like a tough cookie. Sometimes, topic will duplicate and people might not be that interested with redundant blogs. To remedy this, bloggers make use of people online and allow them to pose their blogs. In this way, the essence of having multiple blogs is making the most out of every visitor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home