.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Flog of the Prokonsul

Internet fluency, digital governance and Wikipedia propaganda. You have been warned.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Technology for Democracy, Part 1

Since we have those blogs, I think it would be a shame to not use them when doing the papers. Honestly, docs are so last century... OK, that may be a bit too far. But I fully intend to utilise the potential of blogs when talking about my scheduled paper for this week, about 'Technology for Democracy'. Besides, nobody said that those papers have to be docs, did they?

And I think it would be wise to start by doing a little hermeneutics and learning who is (A.) Micheal Froomkin.



Well, he is the guy who is not afraid of wearing a red bow tie, and even putting such a photo on his homepage. Further, he apparently likes anagrams, linking the first word on his page to one :) And last but not least, he is a serious blogger. All things considered, I think he would fit well into our class :)

With such an introduction, I think you will be more inclined to read his essay, if you haven't done so.

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home